C Language Simulation Program
Using Spin Models and Cluster Dynamics
and additional C Code
A website by Peter J. Meyer, M.Phil.
This website is a repository for C code that the author has written. Much of it was written as part of his M.Phil. research in a branch of solid state physics, specifically in determination of critical points in magnetic material.
- Cellular Automata Algorithms: q-state Life, Belousov-Zhabotinsky Reaction, Togetherness, Viral Replication and Diffusion-Limited Aggregation
- Cryptosystem ME6 The C source code for the cryptographic components of the author's program Cryptosystem ME6.
Introduction to Spin Models in Computational Physics
- Lattice Geometries, an article about the mathematical and computational representation of lattice geometries as used in computational physics.
- Calculation of the Metropolis and the Glauber Transition Probabilities for the Ising Model and for the q-state Potts Model
- Computational Studies of Pure and Dilute Spin Models, the dissertation written by the author of this website for his M.Phil. degree in computational physics.
- C Code for Simulation Program used in "Computational Studies"
- C Programming Miscellany
All C code published on this website is copyrighted by the author except where otherwise noted.